Friday, March 24, 2017

New Cu 4 Cu Kit Release In Store Now


Wild Trees Pack One Cu 4 Cu Mix FS
New Commercial Use Kit In My Stores Now

Ok Here is the first of my Wild Trees Packs Cu 4 Cu Mix
Also can be used for Commercial Use and Personal Use as well.
The PUP has put a few trees together I made to use in other kits
to sell and thought it would be easy if you only want them altogether
in ONE Pack for you to work with as you please.
The PUP used my own artwork and a couple of 3rd party 
designers of which I am licensed to work with. So The PUP hopes you 
like this commercial use kit. All 30+ elements are full 
size 300 dpi.

I will be making some new Trees for you to play with soon.
Have fun and Happy Scrapping from The PUP

This kit Comes In Full Size ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment